2016 State Tournament
- 7:30-8:30 a.m. – Team Check-In
- 8:30 a.m. – Opening Ceremony
- 9:00 a.m. – Team Competition Begins (Awards Ceremony at the Conclusion of Team Competition)
- 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Individual Competition Check-In
- 3:00 p.m. – Individual Competition Begins
- 5:30 p.m. (approximate) – Individual Awards Ceremony
Awards are announced and distributed promptly after competition is complete.
Available Friday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Practice is NOT available on the day of the event.
Suspension of competition due to hazardous weather conditions.
In the event of inclement weather before or during the State Tournament, the MSHSL will make safety their first priority. When lightening is observed or thunder is heard, the tournament must be suspended. The occurrence of lightning or thunder is not subject to interpretation or discussion. Lightning is lightning; thunder is thunder.
Everyone will be asked to take shelter either inside of a building, shelter or vehicle. If, after lightning is seen, and it does not reoccur for 30 minutes, the tournament committee will review weather reports and the committee will decide if/or when the competition will resume.
If severe weather is forecast, and time permits, all participants may shoot a lesser number of targets as determined by the tournament committee.